A message to our Guests:
Beginning July 15, masks will now be required in our restaurant at all times by staff and customers. Customer exceptions include when they are eating their meal, have a valid physician excuse or children under 10 years of age.
Other changes we continue to implement due to the impact of COVID-19 include:
- As required and recommended by the state health department we have made changes to our floor plan to safely accommodate our guests. Partitions will be used where able and we will accommodate groups up to 10 guests. All guest groups will be seated at separate tables. The bar has been reconfigured to accommodate the safe distance requirement.
- We will now be accepting reservations for the Biergarten in order to manage the number of guests and the seating requirements.
- We will no longer keep self-service condiments, silverware, etc on the tables. Menus have been replaced with disposable, single-use paper menus.
- All employees are required to wear face masks and we highly encourage all guests to also wear face masks while moving about the restaurant as recommended by the state health department. We want everyone, employees and guests alike, to feel safe while dining with us!
- We have also placed sanitizer throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- Social distancing will be practiced here, so please be courteous and maintain at least the recommended 6 ft. distance between other guests and employees.
- Requiring masks be worn by our staff and customers at all times. Exceptions for customers include when they are eating their meal, have a valid physician’s excuse or children under 10 years of age.
As a restaurant, we have already been recognized for maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for both our staff and guests. However, with the current situation we are following all recommendations from our state health department and adjusting any practices as needed to ensure everyone’s safety!
We can’t wait to see you at our Haus!
The Hofbräuhaus Columbus Management Team